Planning to spend a romantic day in Singapore? Wondering what the best time to visit Singapore is? For a romantic getaway, any time is a good time to visit this island nation, given that there is hardly much variation in climatic conditions. However, if you plan your rom
Spending a Romantic Day in Singapore
From fine dining to crazy adventures, this island country has something to offer everyone. Here is how you can the best time when you visit Singapore.
- Have breakfast at The Halia Restaurant, amidst the tranquillity and serenity of the Botanical Gardens. This is a quiet and romantic spot where you can get a chance to talk about sweet nothings.
- Visiting the Sentosa Islands is a must for all cupid struck couples. You can visit the Carlsberg Sky Tower, where you can see panoramic views of the island nation’s cityscape and click pictures together. You can have lunch at Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort, called Trapizza, followed by a stroll down Sentosa’s Siloso beach.
- Late noon, you can hold hands and move to the Underwater World and check out the exotic plants and marine life. The exhibits of water life are diverse, with rare species such as dugongs that are almost extinct in other parts of the world. The experience will fill you with amazement.
- In the evening, go for a couples’ body scrub or Vichy shower, amidst the tropical gardens of Spa Botanica. You can unwind and relax in the King’s Bath, complete with a generous sprinkling of flower petals. Don’t forget to sip some champagne to end the evening in the best way.
- You can conclude your romantic day by visiting
Singaporemainland. If you are looking to propose or make a special announcement, you could do it up in the sky. A cable car that is set against the wonderful evening sunset can give you two ample alone time to talk and fall in love all over again. You can end the day with some nice cocktails and dinner at Equinox, on the mainland.
Don’t wait to find the best time to visit Singapore; get your reservations done today and spend a romantic day with your loved one like you always wanted to.